Everything you need to know about Service Vouchers in Flanders
What is a Service Vouchers?
A service voucher is a check purchased by an individual to remunerate one hour of work performed by a worker at their home.
Buying Service Vouchers: costs and benefits:
- The maximum number of service vouchers you can order per year per person is 500 (1000 per household).
- The price of a service voucher is €9.
- You benefit from a tax deduction on your Service Vouchers. A service provided by a Daoust home helper costs you only €7.20*/hour (for the purchase of the first 167 service vouchers issued).
- *Pricing and tax simulation provided for illustrative purposes only, without commitment from Daoust Home Services Information and legislation on service vouchers in Belgium?
What is the role of Sodexo/Pluxee?
- To benefit from Service Vouchers, it is necessary to register for free with the company Sodexo/Pluxee, which manages this service at the national level.
How much time per day?
- Each service must last a minimum of 3 hours.
I want to become a Service Vouchers client
Looking for a household helper? Choose the quality and friendliness of Daoust Service Vouchers !!