La diversité chez Daoust
- Daoust is committed to a sound and proactive management of diversity in the recruitment, employment and monitoring of all its stakeholders: customers, internal employees, workers (temporary and housekeepers) and all applications received in Temporary, Service cheques, selection and tracked in Outplacement and Jobcoaching.
- The company strives to comply with the principles of neutrality and non-discrimination in all its forms in terms of criteria such as gender, age, origin, skin colour, sexual orientation, disability and religious or philosophical conviction.
- Daoust indeed is convinced that every person is entitled to the same opportunities in the employment market when looking for a job and throughout his/her career, whatever their origin, characteristics or features.
- All our employees have agreed to comply with our Charter for Diversity and have been trained to select the best applicants based solely on the skills required for the position to be filled.
- We also ask our user customers to comply with these values in the framework of their contacts with our employees and temporary workers.