Daoust Selection: Instructions
- Contact the nearest Daoust JobCenter.
- We will meet with you:
- to get to know your company and to understand how you work and what you need;
- in order to define the full profile of the candidate you are looking for.
- A detailed offer and a cooperation agreement have just formalized agreements. The philosophy of “no cure, no pay” means we will only issue an invoice if you hire the candidate.
- The search for candidates commences. We will draft the job description and publish the recruitment announcement.
- We will proceed to selecting candidates:
- Pre-screening (a 15-minute telephone interview)
- A face-to-face interview (1 hour)
- Knowledge of languages
- Testing in order to validate their skills and to analyse their behaviour at work (Cebir and Thomas International tests)
- Verification of the candidate’s references
- We will send you a complete report on the interview.
- If the profile(s) offered interest you, we will organize an interview between you and the candidate(s).
- If you wish, our experts will help you with salary negotiations, employment conditions and planning the commencement of work.
- You will be invoiced for the Daoust Selection services during the candidate’s first day at work.
We will keep you informed at each stage.
- Internal database (ISI)
- Daoust.be (25,000 candidates a year)
- Services provided by our various departments: temporary employment, selection, outplacement, Job Academy, etc.
- Recruiting advertisements
- Recruitment sites (Stepstone, Reference/Vacature, etc.)
- Social partners (Actiris, VDAB, Forem, etc.)
- Social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Job centres, schools, universities, local partners, etc.
- Notoriety and word of mouth