As an experienced player on the job market, Daoust is an efficient partner in terms of training.
What is Jobcoaching?
Daoust Job Academy training is aimed at training all workers (permanent staff, temporary workers, students, future employees, etc.) in a client company.
All training by Daoust Job Academy is unique as it is adapted to your company’s specific culture and the objectives to be attained. The subjects of our training are varied. This training is based on the worker’s know-how and social skills.
The aim of the Daoust Job Academy training is to quickly achieve convincing results.
Daoust training: Instructions
- Structural analysis: this stage involves defining your company, its culture and your desires regarding training.
In practice, this is a one-hour interview between the trainer and the client and a 30-minute individual interview with three members of staff in different positions and taking part in the training.
- A written report will be provided within five days following the last interview.
- The training of your employees: the accent is on the participation of everyone (one third theory and two thirds practical) with role plays and studies of particular cases adapted to the realities of your company.
- Final report: at the end of the training, the trainer drafts a final report that he will send to you.
- Final interview: the trainer presents you with the final report and gives you a final debriefing (about one-and-a-half hours).
Non-exhaustive survey of subjects that may be dealt with during training:
- Personnel development: time management, leadership, stress management, efficient personal organization, etc.
- Communication: managing complaints, listening attentively, non-verbal communication, public speaking, presentation techniques, press relations, crisis communication, etc.
- Human resources: personnel management, team building, performance interview, conflict management, etc.
- Sales: sale of luxury articles, being and thinking “client oriented”, etc.
- Project management: implementation, financial management, etc.
Three examples of specific Daoust Job Academy training:
- “Sales Attitude” training.
- “Luxury Sales Attitude” training
- Catering “Serving personnel” training
Some training is subsidized.
Are you interested in training for your employees or would you like more information? Contact us!
- For the Brussels Region
Businesses with fewer than 250 employees can recover up to 50 per cent of training costs. More information is available on the website www.bruxelles.irisnet.be (company menu) or www.primespme.be.
- For the Walloon Region*
The Walloon Region contributes €15.00 per person, per hour of training via the training cheques system. The number of cheques to which they are entitled depends on the size of the company. More information is on the websites of forem (www.forem.be) and sodexo (www.sodexo.com).
* For some training.
- For the Flemish Region
Companies having recourse to the services of Daoust Job Academy in terms of training may recover some (up to 50 per cent) of the training costs via the SME portfolio. More information? Contact the Daoust Job Academy!